Friday, January 18, 2008

A Little About Me

Hello! My name is Britt of The Olde Prim House. I have 2 children Baylen 13 and Maggie 3. With the birth of Maggie at the ripe old age of 40. I became a stay at home mother again. Back to sweat pants, no makeup, and undyed roots. Well I figured I need to get a hobby. Or at least do something I enjoyed besides spending money!
So I bought a sewing machine (my 3rd one without returning it) and I started sewing. I cried a few times and have said a few harsh words. But Im off and running now.
I just founded my own group of artist on Ebay ~ The Ladies Of Folk Art ~ I feel blessed to be apart of such talented artist. We are one for all and all for one! I couldnt ask for a better group of friends.
I love primitives of any sort. I enjoy making grungy dolls with a little bit of whimsy!

1 comment:

Kelly~MysticalEntities said...

Hey Britt sounds the same as my story. Boy did it take me long to even figure out how to thread the bobbin...LOL, but 3-1/2 years later I`m still at it.
Think of it as a kind of therapy and if you want to arrive at work in your jammies you can;)
Happy crafting!