Thursday, July 31, 2008

For the Love of Halloween



From as long as I can remember my father loved Halloween. He dressed up in the most outlandish outfits. It always brought a smile to my face and sometimes a scream from my mouth,
I guess I enjoy making Halloween dolls the most. This I give honor to my father. He enjoyed the holiday so much. When he passed away 14 years ago two days before Halloween (at 61). People thought it was a Halloween prank riding out to the graveyard way out in the hills. It was raining all day, Like the angels were crying.
But after the service people kept coming up to me saying. They were waiting for him to walk up dressed in costume and scare us all. Oh I wish it would have been a prank! I loved him so very much and miss him everyday. So I dedicate this years offering to you my father "Norman Franklin Cumming"

1 comment:

Lily said...

Very beautiful, Britt.
God's blessings, Lily...