Friday, September 12, 2008

So It Begins.....


Halloween for me is my favorite holiday. I love the thought of ghouls, goblins, and witches roaming around. The bad thing is it takes me a month to display all my goodies. I start with my fireplace mantle and it goes from there. Tonight my husband shook his head and sat down with a sigh. I have started! My mantle will change at least 10 times after I start. I will pick up lots of goodies at the festivals in the next 4 weeks. So some lose their top priority. I will spend the rest of Septemeber decorating evrery nook and cranny. Then on October 1st I venture outside. The scarecrow loses his cute little primitive bunny head. For a ghoulish monster face. Then the front porch takes on a festive display. Check back in for more pictures!

No comments: