Monday, October 13, 2008

The Covered Bridge Festival



This wonderful festival is up and running again. The trees are turning this week and by the weekend they should be in full color.
I must say Bridgeton is still my favorite for shopping!
Im posting a picture of Maggie overlooking the old mill and bridge there. I had my picture taken there years ago as a little girl.
This bridge had to be rebuilt a few years back. A man burnt it to the ground when he was mad at someone. The new bridge looks just as old and I believe the Amish rebuilt it.
If you go on into Mansfield the crowds and stands are bigger. But in my opinion, Bridgeton has the best shopping, food and scenery!

1 comment:

AuntKaysHandmades said...

Britt love the pics of the old bridge. It looks like you had a wonderful day.

By the way I tagged you, stop by my blog for the rules

Hugs
Kaela